Your shower doors aren’t likely something you ever spend a lot of time thinking about. But a simple change to these shower doors could be just the jumpstart you need in exploring the full range of design possibilities in your bathroom. These days, frameless shower doors in Hamilton, OH are all the rage, because their neutral, modern look presents a sort of blank canvas for interior designers to transform into a completely new bathroom experience.
Whether you want to redo the entire room or just the shower, frameless shower doors in Hamilton, OH could completely change the way you look at your bathroom. Here are just a few examples of the many different ways you can use frameless shower doors as the jumping off point for a fantastic bathroom remodel.
- The spa experience: Combining a frameless shower door with stone floors and walls, clean lines, natural light and an open feel can transform any bathroom into an everyday sanctuary. When you shower early in the morning or soak in the tub after a long day at work, you’ll be able to take advantage of a spa experience without even leaving your home.
- Play up tile design: A bold use of tile color or design can make ordinarily boring shower walls, ceilings and floors the focal point of your bathroom. Frameless, glass shower doors allow the tile design to shine on its own, serving merely as a window rather than a distracting extra design element. It’s time to starting looking at tile samples so you can find the perfect choice for your bathroom.
- Impress guests: Usually people care more about the master and kids’ bathrooms more than their designated guest bathroom, and we understand why. But if you often have people staying with you, using frameless shower doors as the starting point is a great way to transform your guests’ experience. Guest bathrooms should be welcoming, simple and comfortable spaces, and frameless shower doors present the perfect neutral option to complement pastel colors, flowery prints and extra fluffy towels.
- Welcome natural light: If you’re lucky enough to have a bathroom that lets in plenty of natural light without compromising your privacy, you really should be making the most out of it. You can do just that by expanding your windows, and going for light and tasteful fixtures, including frameless shower glass doors.
- Go full contemporary: Copper and brass fixtures, use of wood and stone, and dark colors are all part of the contemporary design style, and this style is starting to show up in a lot of bathroom remodels. If you choose to go this route, using frameless glass shower doors is a great way to play up your style without distracting from it.
- Embrace neutrals: Finally, neutral colors like white, gray and even black are currently all the rage in interior design. Let your neutrals speak for themselves by avoiding unnecessary ornaments. That means opting for simple fixtures as well as frameless shower doors.
Visit A Glass Contractors today to learn more about your options for frameless shower doors in Hamilton, OH.