Mirrors are more than a vanity item. They can also be decorative or serve a specific purpose that goes beyond just skin-deep appearance. While there are some obvious benefits of custom mirrors panes in Hamilton, OH, you may find mirrors add a new element to your business that was never considered. Here are six types of businesses that enjoy the use of their custom mirror panes:
- Professional offices: A well-placed mirror on a back wall will yield at least three benefits. First, if it is in the lobby, it will help the receptionist see more of the room so customers do not go unnoticed. Second, in smaller offices, the mirror will help the space appear larger and more elegant. Finally, in this world where people have many different tastes, the mirror décor will add a universal appeal that is hard to match with prints or paintings.
- Art galleries: Mirrors offer a unique presentation with art. If there is a large sculpture in the room, the mirror helps viewers see all angles better. Some paintings also offer a new interpretation when their reflection is captured in a mirror. You can cover a whole wall or just part of the wall, depending on the types of works you display.
- Horse riding arenas: The non-equestrian often does not realize that riding horses is very dependent on form. An elegant riding position is tough to develop, but that education becomes easier when the arena is mirrored. Large mirrors are cumbersome for an amateur to handle, but if you hire a glass contractor to handle this job for you, the new large mirrors can be installed in your arena quickly and without incident.
- Dance studios: Dance is another activity that depends largely on form. If you teach dance lessons, adding mirrors in your dance studio accomplishes two things: it enhances light, which adds a cheery atmosphere, and it helps students see how they are doing. This is another example of how mirrors can act as an education tool.
- Gyms: Putting mirrors in your gym helps with form the same way as with horse riding arenas and dance studios. But there is also another reason that is important to the average gym client: most people prefer a certain amount of personal space as they work out, and that means not having others sneak up on them. Gyms are also busy places and it is easy for people to start tripping over each other. The mirror is a great tool to check form, but it also means that if someone else needs a machine or a piece of equipment nearby, your clientele will see them better. This works great for personal space but also with making sure people have access to what they need.
- Restaurants: The mirror is all about the atmosphere here. If light is normally muted, especially in late evening, the mirror helps it spread more evenly. Before electricity, people placed mirrors behind candles to help the light emanate through a room. This effect works well today even with modern lights.
A Glass Contractors can install custom mirrors panes in Hamilton, OH in your studio, office or shop. Give us a call and see what we can do to fulfill your plan.