We all have that one room or part of our home that makes us cringe. It could be the color of the trim or an oddly placed kitchen island. For many, it’s the bathroom, whether it’s the entire thing or something fairly easy to change, like the mirror or shower doors. Whether you’ve been in your home for years or have just moved in, there’s no better time than now to upgrade to the master bathroom of your dreams. Let’s take a look at the benefits of installing frameless shower doors in Hamilton, OH:
- Make your bathroom look bigger: Solid glass panels will immediately open up a space, which means frameless shower doors will make your master bath appear larger, although not a single wall was removed. Unbeknownst to you, those framed shower doors were creating a sense of confinement, as if the frame made your shower look like a room within a room. Closed-off box, be gone! Now you’ll have light coming in from all angles, and you’ll love it.
- Create the spa look: Many professional spas install frameless showers to maintain that comfortable, relaxed state for their clients. You can have this, too. Transform your old, dull bathroom into a retreat you can’t wait to get home to. If you want your master bathroom to resemble a luxury spa, start by replacing those metal-framed shower doors with solid glass.
- Aesthetically pleasing: Along the lines of the spa look, frameless shower doors in Hamilton, OH offer a chance to showcase the fixtures and amenities within. When you have all glass shower doors, the plumbing fixtures and tile work are always in plain view. Therefore, you should choose elegant water fixtures and lovely tiles based on that fact. Also, since you can see everything through glass doors, you are more likely to keep it free of clutter. Be proud of your bathroom, not embarrassed by it.
- Excellent durability: A big plus is that frameless shower doors are thicker than framed ones. This means they are sturdier and can stand up better to normal wear and tear, and they are not flimsy like framed shower doors, which can waver about loudly at the slightest touch.
- Spend less time cleaning: Many homeowners replace standard shower doors with shower curtains after one too many battles while cleaning them. Metal tracks all around framed doors are a problem, making it hard to clean and encouraging mold and mildew growth born from standing water that does not drain from the tracks. Invest in solid glass frameless doors without any metal borders to enjoy an easy-to-clean, rust- and mildew-free bathroom space—simply wipe down the glass panels.
Above all, you should install frameless glass shower doors because you want them. Sure, they’re easier to clean and look nice, but they need to match your style and the look you want for your home. For questions about frameless shower doors in Hamilton, OH, don’t hesitate to give the knowledgeable team at A Glass Contractors a call.