It doesn’t matter why you’re replacing glass, what size of glass you’re replacing or the type of glass you’re replacing it with—glass replacement in Hamilton, OH is a great idea for any homeowner. Before you go out and buy new glass, here are some great things to know.
It’s time for glass replacement if…
- The glass is broken: Whether the neighborhood kids accidentally hit a baseball through your window or a branch crashed through the pane during a storm, you’re going to need glass replacement in Hamilton, OH. Luckily, we’re able to replace your broken glass quickly and easily. Call us ASAP before someone accidentally steps on shards of broken glass and hurts their feet!
- The glass is always foggy or looks unclean: Glass that’s constantly foggy or looks unclean even after you’ve washed it really well several times is a major annoyance. Bad-looking windows lower your house’s curb appeal and can make it hard or impossible to see outside. What’s the point of having windows if you can’t see out of them? This situation will probably only be a problem for people with double or triple paned windows. If you have double or triple paned windows, give us a call—we can replace any window, big or small!
- You want more energy efficient glass: In the winter, an enormous amount of heat escapes through your windows. In the summer, that cool air produced by your air conditioning unit slips outside through the windows. In both seasons, the air escaping from inside of your home will cause your electric bill to go sky high. Replacing those old windows with energy efficient versions will do a better job of trapping cool or hot air inside and keeping your electric bill low.
The benefits of glass window replacement
- Glass replacement is fast: You have two choices if your window has broken for any reason. First, you could buy and install a whole new window, which includes the glass as well as the frame and sash. Window installation is going to take installers quite a long time, especially if your new window isn’t a perfect fit in the wall. On the other hand, you can simply have us install a new glass pane. Our installation professionals will be in and out of your home quickly, and will do an excellent job!
- Glass replacement is fairly cheap: Again, compared to the cost of replacing a whole window, replacing the glass is far less expensive. First, just replacing the glass isn’t as labor-intensive, so you won’t have to pay the installers as much for their time. Second, buying only the glass for a window is obviously cheaper than buying an entire window.
- Your home will look nicer: If you’re trying to sell your house, glass replacement in Hamilton, OH is one of the quickest and easiest ways to improve the curb appeal of your home. Today’s potential buyers are looking for energy efficient and nice looking windows. Fortunately, we sell both!
Stop by the showroom at A Glass Contractors today to pick out the best option for your new windows!